ada ada aja

ada ada aja

About Me

My photo
heyy friends please enjoy my blog ok! and dont forget to follow my blog TY :D:D

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Justin Bieber - All I Want Is You lyrics


Sitting here, all alone
 Watching the snow fall
 Looking back at the days
 We threw them snow balls
 I can’t believe
 I’m putting the tree up by myself
 I need you
 And nobody else


And I’m sorry
 If I pushed you away
 Cuz I need to here
 And I want for you to know


 And I don’t care, if I don’t get anything
 All I need is you here right now
 And I’m sorry if I hurt you
 But I know that All I Want Is You
 This christmas, this christmas, this christmas
 All I Want Is You
 This christmas, this christmas, this christmas
 All I Want Is You this christmas


And I never wanna do this alone
 Baby I just need you to be here
 Here through the holidays (yeah)
 I just wanna if you feel the same way
 Because I’m lonely baby
 Want you to hold me baby


And I’m sorry
 If I pushed you away
 I just want you to know I miss you
 And I want you to stay


And I don’t care, if I don’t get anything
 All I need is you here right now
 And I’m sorry if I hurt you
 But I know that All I Want Is You
 This christmas, this christmas, this christmas
 All I Want Is You
 This christmas, this christmas, this christmas
 All I Want Is You this christmas


Wrapping gets without you babe
 It’s like mid december and there’s no cold
 I can’t do this on my own
 I’ve changed my ways
 Keep running back and forth again
 I’m here to stay


And I don’t care, if I don’t get anything
 All I need is you here right now
 And I’m sorry if I hurt you
 But I know that All I Want Is You
 This christmas, this christmas, this christmas
 All I Want Is You
 This christmas, this christmas, this christmas
 All I Want Is You this christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment