ada ada aja

ada ada aja

About Me

My photo
heyy friends please enjoy my blog ok! and dont forget to follow my blog TY :D:D

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Justin Bieber ft. The Band Perry - Home This Christmas lyrics


Looking out the window
 Waiting for your headlights
 To pull up in the driveway
 It’s really coming down tonight

You’re scared that I won’t make it through the storm
 You should be here with me, safe and warm

I’ll be waiting under the mistletoe
 While you’re travelling here through the winter snow
 Baby think of me if it helps to get you warm
When the only gift that I really need
 Is to have your arms right around me
 Baby think of me if it helps to get you home
 Home this christmas

 Pacing down the hallway
 Trying to fight the urge to call
 I could almost hear a pindrop
 Cept for the clock on the wall

And i’m scared I won’t make it through the storm
 You should be here with me, safe and warm

I’ll be waiting under the mistletoe
 While you’re travelling here through the winter snow
 Baby think of me if it helps to get you warm

When the only thing that I really need
 Is to have your arms right around me
 Baby think of me if it helps to get you home
 Home this christmas

I’m praying that you make it home tonight
 So we can lay down by the fireside
 You and i
 Till christmas morning
 There’s nothing else that I want this year
 More than just to have you here
 I’ll be waiting

I’ll be waiting under the mistletoe
 While you’re travelling here through the winter snow
 Baby think of me if it helps to get you warm
When the only gift that I really need
 Is to have your arms right around me
 Baby think of me if it helps to get you home
 Home this christmas

Looking out the window
 Waiting for your head lights
 To pull up in the driveway
 It’s really coming down tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment