ada ada aja

ada ada aja

About Me

My photo
heyy friends please enjoy my blog ok! and dont forget to follow my blog TY :D:D

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Justin Bieber ft. Chris Brown - Christmas Eve lyrics


It’s a holiday
 Spend it with you baby
 I think that I am in love this Christmas
 Just hanging stocking on the fireplace
 You know that santa’s coming to town
 I’m the one who wants to take you on a sleigh, right now

So today is all about you babe
 The mistletoe can pull us closer
 It’s what I’m waiting for
 It sorta feels like it’s valentine’s, valentine’s

 So in the top of your roof
 …
 I’ll be up all night with you
 Don’t care what they’re saying
 Pants are purple, baby me and you
 This christmas eve

Be my date this christmas eve
 Be my holiday, my dream
 (Lay your head on me)
 I got you babe

Kissing underneath the tree
 I don’t need no friends girl
 You’re everything I need
 Let me give you all of me
 Together on this christmas eve

You leave some cookies out,
 I’ma eat ‘em up
 Nobody can see me but you
 It’s so magical

When we use imagination,
 We can fly to never neverland
 To north pole…
 If you wanna go
 I got you baby

Be my date this christmas eve
 Be my holiday, my dream
 (Lay your head on me)
 I got you babe

Kissing underneath the tree
 I don’t need no friends girl
 You’re everything I need
 Let me give you all of me
 Together on this christmas eve

Be my, be my, christmas eve
 Be my, be my, christmas christmas
 Be my, be my, christmas eve
 I promise I won’t do you wrong

Be my date this christmas eve
 Be my holiday, my dream
 (Lay your head on me)
 I got you babe

Kissing underneath the tree
 I don’t need no friends girl
 You’re everything I need
 Let me give you all of me
Together on this christmas eve

Be my, be my, christmas eve
 Be my, be my, christmas eve
 Be my, be my, christmas eve

No comments:

Post a Comment